1. Achieve the sales target as set by the department Sales and constantly maintain a high standard of customer service by active canvassing and cooperation with the total department team.
2. Present, demonstrate as applicable, the products and services to the customers by frequent and planned visit: by personal visitor or accompanied by superiors and principals’ representatives as required.
3. Prepare quotations and proposal or cause quotations and proposals to be made and follow up aggressively by utilising a proper customer tracking system.
4. Submit daily order to Sales Support to prepare sales and delivery order for delivery, liaise with customer on delivery schedule if necessary.
5. Monitor customers’ payment schedule, collect payment from customer if necessary.
6. Perform effective market penetration by generating high number of inquiries from the market segment assigned and advise superior in due time of sales opportunities where special assistance is required to secure orders.
7. Report and update customer tracking/information system on daily, weekly and monthly basis using the approved department reporting system.
8. Giving input and information to Superior regarding to the preparation of Annual Sales Budget.
9. Present the companioned project a level of professionalism consistent with company’s standards when contacting customers and when communicating with principals by keeping abreast of company policies and of the principlas products and services.
10. Acquire sound product knowledge by keeping up-to-date with principals’ and other technical literature.
11. Be aware of customer needs, market trends and competitive products and positioning by spending a majority of his time in the field.
12. make market survey & market report pertaining to assigned industries and product.
13. To comply with all relevant EHS legal and other requirements associated with the job functions and responsibilities.
14. To comply with all EHS requirements affecting the operations, including those affecting the customers, suppliers and contractors supplying and serving the departments.
15. To participate in EHS programs.
16. To follow the EHS procedures and work instructions.
1. Education background : Bachelor Degree (Food technology)
2. Languages preference : English and Bahasa Indonesia
3. Year of experience : 5 years working experience, 2-3 years Customer Service Export experience Industrial background
Other Specific Requirements
1. Planing and Organizing
2. Working with people
3. Coping and adapting to changes
4. Following working procedures and Instruction
5. Meeting Customers Expectations
6. Achieving personal work goals